Producing effective marketing copy is a challenge for many businesses with limited in-house editorial resources. Since 2002, Freelance Editorial Services has provided large and small companies primarily within the financial services, insurance and banking industries a range of freelance writing, editing and project management services.
Experienced ─ Versatile ─ Knowledgeable
If you’re looking for a multipurpose business writer/editor with a clear voice to help generate meaningful copy for your …
… newsletters, emails, brochures, reports and surveys, sales presentations, direct-mail promotions, thought leadership articles, blogs, advertisements, scripts, press releases and web content …
… please visit Paul’s Portfolio for a sense of what we can achieve together.
Series 6 and 7 trained, Paul offers a single-source of disciplines to help pursue your promotional goals on time and within budget:
- Craftsmanship of a journalist
- Vision of a marketer
- Judgment of a project manager
- Temperament of a diplomat
Identifying Your Editorial-Promotional Needs
Your next marketing project presents a unique set of editorial and promotional challenges. Here are some preliminary questions to help identify your communications objectives:
- Who is your primary consumer audience?
- What do they know about your business?
- What sales story do you want to convey?
- What value sets your business apart?
- Where does your company compete in today’s market?
- How do you want your readers/consumers to react?
- Have you established an editorial-review process?
- When is your deadline?
Click here to view Clients & Testimonials.